Saturday, February 14, 2015

David Gharat Real Estate 2015

Dear Friends,
Just a short note as we travel through this glorious 2015.
If you are like me, before you make a big decision, you make sure you have all the facts.
Just logical isn't it? When the stakes are high, there is no such thing as “too much information”. (But too often, we get too little information)

As a real estate professional, I’m able to provide you with all the facts needed to help you in one of the biggest decisions you make; the sale or purchase of your home. Whether a buyer or seller or investor my mission is to provide you with ample information so that you have the advantage of making an informed decision.

As a member of one of the most successful Realty offices in the Toronto (GTA) areas RE/MAX Realtron. I’m excited with the strength and energy of the RE/MAX organization, the technology and the support of our office, and being well aligned globally with the best and most accomplished real estate professionals in the world. With all these resources at my fingertips, I take pride in the level of services I can offer.

If you have any questions about real estate, please do not hesitate to call, I would be delighted to hear from you and assure you that I will take the confidence you place in me very seriously.
I thank you in advance for considering me in your future Realty needs.

Cheers

David Gharat
www.housecondopro.com

Cell: 416-729-2333
david@dygna.com


No comments:

Post a Comment