Saturday, May 4, 2013

Returning after a long break

Hello people, I'm BACK, it's been a few months since my last post. Miss me...???
Life has been hectic, good to be back. Currently working on couple of articles related to personal life challenges, coming out before Christmas week.
In the interim, I came across some extremely informative webcast from Oprah via Facebooh (Oprah's Life-Class) and like to share it with you all.
Some of us who are in self-development, I higly recommend watching these episodes and sharing link below
 http://www.oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/The-Complete-Webcast-of-Oprahs-Lifeclass-with-Eckhart-Tolle-Video

Personal favourites of mine are aired Oct 10th : The false power of ego (Eckhart Tolle)
Oct 11: Letting go of anger (Iyanla Vanzant)
Both of them I consider to be profoundly inspirational, They are masters at what they do.

Hope you enjoy watching and grasping some very helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment