Monday, March 16, 2015

It's HERE....I'm delighted to announce my NEW WEBSITE

Dear Friends,
I’m delighted to announce my new website which has been many months in the planning.

www.housecondopro.com

I have attempted to bring everything into the one place so that Buyers/Sellers/ Investors would be able to access the content more easily, find out how to receive more information, interact with me and provide feedback.

Some of the services provided:

Real estate home staging
Relocation
Local real estate market reports
Local real estate market expertise and guidance
Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)
Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential)
Other: do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? I am happy to work with you to find solutions.

I hope you enjoy discovering the new website and that you find it easy to navigate and pleasant to use. Everything is organized so you’ll always be able to find your way to any properties, investment opportunities, leasing, rentals which peaks your interest
Please take a moment and navigate through my new website.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the content contained in my website, please feel free to contact me at 416-729-2333

Cheers
David Gharat
Cell: 416-729-2333

www.housecondopro.com
RE/MAX Realtron Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment